Anyone looking for a place to rent in Bucharest?

Hi guys :)

I'm a Romanian living in London and while I'm away (which has been for about 6 years now...) I'm trying to rent my apartment to expats in my home town... Feels a bit like an exchange of thoughts and experiences :)

So... if anyone is looking for a place to stay, drop me a line! Pics here: imobiliare.ro/inchirieri-apartamente/bucuresti/decebal/apartament-de-inchiriat-3-camere-X5SN00009?lista=4601142

Oana

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can place your offer in the appropriate place which is the housing section in the green banner above the page.

I am a pakistani ,presently student of romanian language course in bucharest university and need accomodatin.please tell me location and ur demand.

Hello oanaaa,

I invite you to post an ad in the appropriate section of the site which is  Housing in Bucharest.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I am a pakistani,presantly student of bucharest university,and is in search of accomodation.please let me know adress  of accomodation,ur demand ,etc
             Thanks

Hi Oana,

Is your apartment available at the moment?

My partner and I might be moving to Bucharest and we are looking for potential places to live.

Kind Regards

Chris

Yorkshireman wrote:

Hi Oana,

Is your apartment available at the moment?

My partner and I might be moving to Bucharest and we are looking for potential places to live.

Kind Regards

Chris

Chris,

Please note that Oanaa's post is from Dec 2014, and the link she provided states now that the ad is not valid anymore, which suggests that it has been rented out.  I would direct you to the Housing in Bucharest section of this site to view more current listings.

Good luck!

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog