Looking Friend.. Because I am new here

:kiss: Hi My name Miranda from Indonesia, I am new in Bahrain and I am looking for Friend.
I am just arrive Bahrain is almost a month. if you are interested me please invite me and we can communication with whatsapp.

Cheers and Have a Great Day.. God Bless :kiss:

hey miranda..welcome to bahrain..hope you enjoying your time here  :)

Welcome to Bahrain.

Perhaps a little introduction about yourself may be helpful to attract people with similar interests.

Hi Miranda.

Hope you are well and settling in.  I am Astrid and I am part of a group of ladies who like to go to lunch on Wednesdays.  This Wednesday 10th December will be our last lunch before Christmas.  Two of the ladies are leaving, so there should be a few of us to say goodbye to them.  If you would like to join us please don't be shy.  I have only been here myself since April, and I still feel nervous about going to new places and meeting new people.

We are meeting between 12.15pm & 12.30pm at Nino's Italian Restaurant, Al A'ali Mall, Seef.  The eating area to the side of Seef Mall & Jashanmal.  We are a nice mix of ages and cultures.  It is very informal.  If you don't want to have a meal, then you can just pop in for a coffee with us. 

If you are interested, then just let me know and I will give you my number and you can WhatsApp me.

Enjoy, whatever you choose to do.
Astrid

Hi Miranda,

Welcome to Bahrain

Regards
Fidel from Phil

I don't think that Miranda will react because she is not a member anymore...

Welcome Miranda. Have a nice time

HI Miranda,

Enjoy here in Bahrain

Hi Miranda'
Bahrain is very friendly country , you will find lots of friend from difference country.
Enjoy your time