Ukrainian driver license to Omani one

I have got a job offer in Muscat and in near future I will come there. I have an Ukrainian driver license.
From some websites I understood that I can drive a car with Ukrainian DL not more than 3 month (please correct me if I am wrong).
But after three month I have to change my DL to Omani one.
Could somebody explain the procedure of DL exchange: shell I pass some road, medical and written exams? how mach does it cost? what document do I need to obtain Oman DL?

Thanks in advance
Oleksandr

Olexander wrote:

I have got a job offer in Muscat and in near future I will come there. I have an Ukrainian driver license.
From some websites I understood that I can drive a car with Ukrainian DL not more than 3 month (please correct me if I am wrong).
But after three month I have to change my DL to Omani one.
Could somebody explain the procedure of DL exchange: shell I pass some road, medical and written exams? how mach does it cost? what document do I need to obtain Oman DL?

Thanks in advance
Oleksandr

Driving license from Ukraine is generally not acceptable in Oman. You have to undergo the process of passing the usual driving test / other formalities. However, you may be exempted to appear for the slope and drum test (provided if your license is Valid).

The cost of acquiring the license will purely based on how many classes you attend, prior to engage a road test.
Generally,  the driving instructors charge OMR 5 or OMR 6 per hour for the driving classes. The driving test charge for ROP (for each test) is OMR 10 (or may be less). The early you clear the test, the sooner you'll get the license.

Schaz, Thanks for your answer!

Are you sure Ukrainian driver license is not valid in Oman?
I have read some another forums and peoples have written that "if you will get employment visa and residence permit you can exchange Ukrainian or Russian driver license without exams".
Can somebody from Ukraine confirm/refute above mentioned information?
Have somebody from Ukraine exchange the DL?

Olexander wrote:

Schaz, Thanks for your answer!

Are you sure Ukrainian driver license is not valid in Oman?
I have read some another forums and peoples have written that "if you will get employment visa and residence permit you can exchange Ukrainian or Russian driver license without exams".
Can somebody from Ukraine confirm/refute above mentioned information?
Have somebody from Ukraine exchange the DL?

Brother,
You may further confirm with your embassy or the nearest ROP station. As I stated earlier, to the best of my knowledge, it can't be converted but I'm not really sure.

regards.

Dear,
I'm having Oman driving license so I can convert it in Ukraine or not?????