The French Charity Christmas Bazaar 4 Dec at Carcosa Seri Negara

I hope this is the right place to put this. This will be a fun Bazaar.No, Im not French neither am I an expat.But its on a weekeday , Thursday and all my friends are working.SO I just wanted to share this with fun people like me who just love Christas Bazaars. I attended the American Christmas Bazaar but arrived at 4pm it closed at 3pm. So then I heard there was another in PJ  Jaya 33 on Saturday went there and was disappointed...So I am in search of a Christmas Bazaar for all those Christmas feelings that I miss and love so much this time of the year.
10am-5pm.....Attend and have fun, Smile and make a friend

Hi spe,

Free free to post this advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Malaysia section, this might interest some members! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi, Can you explain better the address?

How I wish you all went.It was tremendous.The items sold cant be found in any shops.Beautiful crafts and stuff made or sold by the expat community here in KL. Superior quality.The best Christmas Bazaar in a very long time in Malaysia. Lovey atmosphere.Nice people, lots of people making friends etc..Champagne. Charity projects .Funds were goind towards charity too. I wish I had placed this in the right page.