Winter activities

Hey all ya :) As we all know that winter limits our activities .. any suggestion for any intersteing new kind activities :)

Hey Rawan!

Well, you're right about winter.

There's an event at Jadal tomorrow called "Postcards from Gaza". It should be fun since Jennifer is organizing the whole thing. Rumor has it that she's buying us knafeh so you should come! Seriously, could you say no to free knafeh?

facebook.com/events/1583667061849527

I prefer hiking, camping and all things outdoors, but it's little hard to do this time of year though. But there are walking groups if you're interested, I go with Fastwalk.

facebook.com/Fastwalk

Knafeh ? naaa..i pass !

Fastwalk ? i been memeber for the last two year but i never met you,Duke..how come ?

well lool. winter actually kills all activities i suggest u shuld buy a nice heater + Blanket and sleep..loool just kiddin if u figure out anything holla @ me (:  :)

walking is the deal... :D tell me if you are interested because I always walk with a great group :) its free and safe and organized

Winter should not limit any activities  :D
for an Active person like me,it's a BIG No to stay Home  :D

meeting friends is still part of our activities,Gathering is still going on,and Heyyy..even clubbing still go on
and Fastwalking with Group..yeahhh,that for sure  :cool:

Haha Kate, yallah let's meet on the next walk! I'll be yelling your name :P

Hahaaaaa...there must be few more Kates :P

Thank u hun haha yea i think its the better choice

Where is than and when?

Hahaha the more the merrier, I don't mind meeting a few Kates ;)

I'll be wearing a red beanie!

Are you part of the Team leader ? Which fastwalk you are with ? The one with Mouwafaq or ???? Too many fastwalk group nowadays,but i stick to this one (the original) :P

Oh I'm just a regular walker.. I go with the guys who always gather at 5th circle! I know none of them, I just show up there and walk.

Ahaaaaaaaaa......So,you are with The Original Fastwalker (Mouwafaq Group) awesome !!!!! see ya around,then :)

Any ladies up for a friendly amature game of squash? Just message me. Wed and mon mornings or early afternoons and sat any time.