Looking for clarinet classes in Kuwait

I've tried to google places where I can attend music classes specifically to learn clarinet but got nothing, just piano guitar etc.! I'm not interested in private classes & was wondering if you guys can help me with that. Your input is highly appreciated :)

Hello,
I'm interested in clarinet academy lele lessons too for my children.
Any news about this subject?
Thank you!

Unfortunately I've got no answer anywhere not just here, just the private famous guys, so I tried learning online but that hardly covered the basics :\
If you ever got any luck & found a place for your children to learn clarinet please let me know, I'm still interested.

Oh this si definitely bad news!!
I have wrote a mail to Vanderoren shop (a French producer of clarinets and accessories) and asked them if they know some teacher... You never know...
What do you mean by "private famous guys", how expensive will that be?
Thank you!

Sorry my hand tend to skip words on my mind all the time! :D
I meant private lessons given by famous guys, not sure if they are academic teachers or just good at it but someone suggested two of them after being on a local TV show, unfortunately that wasn't what I'm looking for so I didn't keep their contact or asked about prices.

Ah OK I see.. Don't worry...
Anyway how do you like living in Samiya? Do you have children?
Thanks

I'm single living with my family. Rents in Salmiya aren't really the best, you pay too much for too little space, after 5 years living in the same place instead of reasonably raising the rent the almost doubled it even though it's a new building. The family recently discussed moving out to a bigger apartment somewhere else but our life is kinda centered around here so :/

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the following section : Housing in Kuwait
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct