Brightpoint Royal Women's Hospital

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the new Brightpoint Royal Women's Hospital?  We're looking for a doctor, and it appears that many of the more established hospital no longer accepting non-Emirati patients...  Thanks a lot.

Brightpoint:

yes, first hand experience for my third delivery.

my 1st two deliveries were elsewhere, had to go for brightpoint due to the previous dr leaving abu dhabi.

Experience:
- Doctors: started with Dr Rhonda, then 2wks before my due date i was handed over to Dr. hannan as dr rhonda left brightpoint. Dr Hannan is a good chirpy an friendly dr. i would recommend her.

- support staff, nurses and hospital administration: HORRIBLE !!!!! nurses are the laziest least trained bunch, went through burst veins while capula insertions for IVs... dont attend you for hours unless you call them. tell you they will be back in 20minutes and disappear for 2hrs unless you call them. worst bunch of support staff in abudhabi !!! Unless you know your treatment steps properly you can be misguided easily. e.g i was scheduled for bloodwork, the nurse came in with a Urine  test note. I was scheduled by the dr for emergency blood treatment, they took me to a different floor for a CTG and i h ad to tell them i am not here for this treatment. an "urgent" bloodwork result takes 3 hours with atleast 6 reminders to nurses.

All in all, a hospital with qualified consultants but really careless and untrained support staff. Wouldnt recommend it to anyone and definitely not go there again. Just another fancy building for good marketing.

Thanks a lot for the honest feedback.
Looks like this is a place that offers immense potential for Hospital Administrators.