Road trip Hungary - Spain - Hungary with 2 kids, wife in a caravan

Hello

i need some advice because im really scared driving trough Spain, our final destination will be around Gibraltar. Are we going to be safe on the road out there? We not planning to drive at night for sure, but we will be sleeping in our caravan next to the road!

i just spent 30 hour on a "i hate spain" blog and i have just flipped over, crime is scary.

I will have a 4 years old and a 4 months old girl & baby in the car and Im a skinny small guy not knowing any martial arts!

please advice

Never heard of a hate SpaIn website but I live here all alone in the countryside and have never had a problem. Welcome..

there is no problem for driving through,you can drive through why should say such a thing,

Yeah stay at home 30,000 muggings every minute on ALL roads in Spain, even the ones in busy town centres. How ridiculous are you?!?!?
Plus you have told people WHERE your going, and that your a skinny guy who can't look after himself.
Why don't you put your make of car and the registration plates too!

We have had some break ins IN HOUSES, in the last few years, but most of them were committed by non Spanish 'shopping for free Christmas presents'.  Whoever set up the website you were reading must really have something against Spain.  If you pull off at one of the bigger service areas on the motorway, where there are usually people coming and going all night, you will be safe.  They also normally have areas for longer vehicle which are for camper vans and caravans so there will be other people parked there.

Stop worrying, Spain is on average a civilised country.  And I assume you have locks on your car and caravan.

I should have said.  Use motorways with service areas, not back roads.