Dubai Muncipality Exams

Hi Everyone,

I am new hear and I am expected to take Dubai Muncipality exam. I am civil engineer and work in landscaping industry. I would like to know what are the type of questions they will be asking weather it will be written or oral and above all can i get some materials to read for it.
Feel free to send it to kuttan3961<at>gmail.com

Thanks again.

im a civil engineer and about to write municipality exam i want to know the patter of the paper can u help me???

Hai there
I am a civil engineer working in dubai i need to attend |Dubai muncipality examination can you please give me ideas how to write the exam and how to get good result from them.

Hello Sir,

I am new hear in UAE and I am expected to take Dubai Muncipality exam. I am civil structural engineer, completed Masters in Structural Engineering last year. I would like to know what are the type of questions they will be asking weather it will be written or oral and above all can i get some materials to read for it.
Pls send it to me in khan.sameer1189(at)gmail.com

It will be a great help sir.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Sameer Khan,
Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates

Hello Sir,

I am new hear in UAE and I am expected to take Dubai Muncipality exam for G+1. I am civil  engineer,I would like to know what are the type of questions they will be asking.
Pls send it to me in azharssuet07(at)gmail.com

It will be a great help sir.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

AZHAR IRSHAD,
DUBAI

Hi iam Samir..,

Iam a civil engineer preparing to take Dubai Muncipality G+1 exam..please if any1 can help with the question asked, what to prepare if has any material to follow.

will be very thankful

REGARDS..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security