IT vehicle plates

Does anyone know requirements to get an IT plate in Burundi? I've been googling for hours, to no avail.
Please share your experience about what's required.
Thank you soo much.

JM

Bonjour

Pour autant que je sache, votre employeur doit avoir signé un accord avec les autorités burundaises lui accordant le droit à ces plaques. Ce droit n'est ouvert qu'à des organisations liées au développement, et pas à des individus.
Mais je ne suis pas un fin connaisseur en la matière.
Cordialement.

Hi csv,

Thank you for your input, but please as this is an English Burundi forum, your post might surely be more help full if you can translate it to English.

Regards,

David.

Boinjour

A mon tour d'être désolé mais vous savez sans doute que le Burundi est un pays francophone. N'est-il pas logique que nous nous adressions les uns aux autres dans une des langues du pays ?

Cordialement.

csv wrote:

Boinjour

A mon tour d'être désolé mais vous savez sans doute que le Burundi est un pays francophone. N'est-il pas logique que nous nous adressions les uns aux autres dans une des langues du pays ?

Cordialement.

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post.
If you wish to post in another language please click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page, then select a language from the drop down box.

Thank you.

I will say a few words in English for your convenience, and for the last time: Burundi is a country where Kirundi and French are the official languages. I don't know Kirundi. So I tried to help  MJM-BJ, while working, and in the shortest time. I used French because it is more rapid (for me) and because this the country language.
That is all.
Regards.

@ csv > We perfectly understood that you are more at ease to talk in french as it is the official language in Burundi. However, because of the fact that the member has chosen the Burundi anglophone forum, we should respect the language chosen and reply back in english. :)

So, can you please transcribe the information that you gave in your post n°2 so that the initiator can understand it? (he might not understand french  :/  )

If you want to communicate in french with other members, we have the Burundi francophone forum, you can access it by clicking here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4020

Thanks

Priscilla

Merci pour votre explication.
En effet, je travaille pour une telle organisation et elle a signee un accord avec le gouvernement.
Cependant, y a-t-il autre chose, surtout de ma part? Par ou dois-je commencer? OBR? Un autre quelconque ministere? et avec quels documents?

Merci beaucoup.

JM

MJM_BJ wrote:

Merci pour votre explication.
En effet, je travaille pour une telle organisation et elle a signee un accord avec le gouvernement.
Cependant, y a-t-il autre chose, surtout de ma part? Par ou dois-je commencer? OBR? Un autre quelconque ministere? et avec quels documents?

Merci beaucoup.

JM

Please read the post from Priscilla regarding the language of this forum which is English..

[Moderated: Please post in English or use the francophone forum]