Who is coming to the pool party next saturday

For me, its like a coolest thing ever :) so excited about it. Sadly, don't have any friends to come with. I'll go there anyways, even alone :) Just thought, maybe we could hang out together?

Where is it and when?
James V. English teacher. :)

facebook.com/SaigonSoul?fref=ts thanks James :)

Ruth99 wrote:

For me, its like a coolest thing ever :) so excited about it. Sadly, don't have any friends to come with. I'll go there anyways, even alone :) Just thought, maybe we could hang out together?

Count me in. Would you like to go there with me? :)

I can make it and hang out with you though :) just tell me where and when ;)

Panoyypll wrote:

Sound great! We can ask Ruth99 about time and place. Maybe she want to join with us :)

yeah I got two girls to come with! lets decide together where and when. They say come earlier to get the best beds...but the party goes 10am- 10pm lol any thoughts you have what would be the best time to get there?

Ruth99 wrote:

yeah I got two girls to come with! lets decide together where and when. They say come earlier to get the best beds...but the party goes 10am- 10pm lol any thoughts you have what would be the best time to get there?

Im busy till 3pm. I think afternoon is a good time. Im afraid of sun shine, should protect skin. Any way, after 3pm, im free all time. Just give me time and place, i'll join.  :D

Go and have a fun.....

This Sat or Next Sat? :)

This and next  :D

hey, will it keep in organizing next week? I'd like to join :)

Hey guys, sorry i just found out that there was a disscution about Soul PP, I was part of a group of about 15 people saterday  29 at the pool party you might have noticed us in the middle of the path^^. We will be very happy to have you join us next saterday. There are French, Danish, Urugayan, Vietnamese, Australian people. The more we are the better. See ya ;)

Burin wrote:
Panoyypll wrote:

Sound great! We can ask Ruth99 about time and place. Maybe she want to join with us :)

It sounds great  but I can't join this week. Poor me T_T