Kitas

I presently live in Hawaii USA and am planing to get a retirement visa in Ubud, Bali on April 1, 2015 I am looking to hire a government sponsored agency to facilitate the process. So far I am running into some dead ends. Can you help or recommend a reputable agency to me ?

billyc wrote:

I presently live in Hawaii USA and am planing to get a retirement visa in Ubud, Bali on April 1, 2015 I am looking to hire a government sponsored agency to facilitate the process. So far I am running into some dead ends. Can you help or recommend a reputable agency to me ?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

A retirement visa (Kitas Lansia) can be only sponsored by (usually) travel agents who obtained the lisence issued by the Ministry of Board of Tourism and the DirgGen.

So you should make sure that the agent who is offering to process the retirement visa is holding the said license.

You will be able to find some licensed agencies when you google, otherwise drop me a pm.

Cheers

Thank you very much for your information. I had been working with one agency but all of a sudden they raised my rates from $1000 USD to $1300 and I have not even started with them yet. Any suggestions ? I have heard of some people getting ripped off. I have also heard that prices vary and it's best to get a personal recommendation. I am just looking to find a reputable agent so I can come live in Ubud as of April 1. I feel in love with the country and the people.
:)
Bill

When I was on the retirement KITAS I used PT Bali Ide:

http://www.bali-expat-business.com/2/re … esia-bali/

They are fully licensed and have been around for many years. 

Good luck with your move to Ubud.

Thank you for your suggestion. I just filled out their questionnaire and will proceed from here. As we say in Hawaii.....Mahalo Nui Loa....Thank You Very Much

Bill

billyc wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. I just filled out their questionnaire and will proceed from here. As we say in Hawaii.....Mahalo Nui Loa....Thank You Very Much

Bill

Bill, please keep us posted how it goes so the EB community do have a reference for others who intend to apply for a retirement visa.