Moving to Vanuatu (Port Vila)

I'm a young man in my early 30's and considering to move to remote land wherein I can find the possibility to find some quiet and also live in harmony with nature. Having explored various destinations, Vanuatu occupies the top 3 slots in my list. Firstly, what am I looking for – for a quiet & peaceful country where I can easily move to without too many visa or permit hurdles (I believe Vanuatu grants me that with my Indian passport), secondly a place which has an island like feel and offers a tropical climate most of the year (having read through that various blogs, etc..I'm convinced it offers the conditions that I'm looking for), thirdly a country where English is widely spoken & accepted.

What I aspire to do is – Find myself a single room apartment accommodation at Port Vila and in a span of 2-3 months setup a small café or restaurant. I believe, I have funds to sponsor this venture and can also live without an income for about 6 months. I'm specifically looking for a few answers

a.    How easy or difficult is it to find a commercial space on lease? What are the average costs for a 100 sq.mt shop in a good locality?
b.    How easy or difficult is it to get a café/restaurant permit and what is the process to go about it?
c.    Is it possible to come there as a visitor for 3 months and setup my operations and apply for a residency permit while I'm there?
d.    I'm sure there are a lot of café and eat-outs around and hence competition is high. However, I would like to know do the people living there are open to trying new type of cuisines or do they prefer native stuff?
e.    What is the process to open a bank account there?

I'm sure I have a lot more questions that I've posted here. Any response from fellow expats is highly appreciated and it would help me decide on the next move in my life. Thanks to those who have been patient enough to read my post.

Appreciate any response from fellow expats. Please help :)

Look up a guy called Ivan who owns Nambawan cafe. He can help you with most of these questions. The best way is to go to Vanuatu on a visitor visa and this will allow you to answer the questions in 'pacific time' and fashion.