Finding work without formal qualifications

Hi, I wondered how easy is it to find work in South Korea without a degree? Just high school education. Thanks :)

It is completely very hard without having a formal degree. even you might fail to apply in English teaching, unless school wants to hire you as illegally. are you staying around Incheon? 

I think as long as your visa is allowing you to work in South Korea then in your case u can try to get a part time job

It is actually not for myself, I have a degree and a job. My boyfriend wants to find a job now so we wondered what are the options. We will live in Cheong Ju. :) is it difficult to get job in a restaurant as a chef?

This is actually a question for my boyfriend as I already have a job. He has two years experience working as a commis chef. Do you know if there is much demand for such chefs around Cheong Ju? For Foreigners? (He is Romanian)

I think it's possible for him if he have cooking skill, I'm not sure about the job opportunities in Cheong Ju but when I was in Seoul there are some restaurants that opened by foreigners that might help.
And as far as I know if he is in working holiday visa or student it is possible to get a part time job :)

That is good to know! Thank you for your help :)