How to reach t&t from dubai

hi
I want to travel to t&t in december next month. a travel agent has given me ticket offer from London to port of spain with 5 hours wait at london. I want to know is how do I get UK transit visa? do I have to apply online here and get it before starting my journey? Or I can get it transit visa at the airport?

zeenaqash wrote:

hi
I want to travel to t&t in december next month. a travel agent has given me ticket offer from London to port of spain with 5 hours wait at london. I want to know is how do I get UK transit visa? do I have to apply online here and get it before starting my journey? Or I can get it transit visa at the airport?

Ask your travel agent.

should i use brazil route to avoid transit visa?

zeenaqash wrote:

should i use brazil route to avoid transit visa?

Ask your travel agent they will know. If you have Pakistani passport then you will need probably need a transit visa.

I have found this on website of Embassy of Brazil in Islamabad

Transit visa

Passengers en-route to a third country and holding onward tickets do not need transit visas if they stay in the international transit area of the airport in Brazil. Those passengers are authorized to stay in the international transit area of Brazilian airports as long as necessary to board the next flight.

In case the passenger wishes to leave the international transit area of the airport, a tourist visa will be necessary. Passengers should apply for visas before traveling. Brazil does not issue visa on arrival.

This means if I have Pakistani passport I wont require a transit visa.

zeenaqash wrote:

I have found this on website of Embassy of Brazil in Islamabad

Transit visa

Passengers en-route to a third country and holding onward tickets do not need transit visas if they stay in the international transit area of the airport in Brazil. Those passengers are authorized to stay in the international transit area of Brazilian airports as long as necessary to board the next flight.

In case the passenger wishes to leave the international transit area of the airport, a tourist visa will be necessary. Passengers should apply for visas before traveling. Brazil does not issue visa on arrival.

This means if I have Pakistani passport I wont require a transit visa.

That statement is for Brazilians. Check with a Pakistani Embassy or with Pakistani customs and immigration office.
Again, your travel should be well aware of this.
There are different requirements for different nationalities. You may be okay but you need to check first.

[Moderated: No free ad]

Beware from deportation as it will be big loss and try to keep good image of Pakistan.

Sorry to say you have to be careful as mardankhan explained .Make sure your papers/documents is straighten out as it could be a big loss for you especially if you intentions is to stay .Recently the gov't is stepping up it's  actions on all illegal immigrants.
There  is a time limit now on obtaining  permanent resident status .I think it's three months otherwise all who do not legalize within this periods must leave either voluntary or involuntary.
Check with T&T immigration. Tel  there is 625 3571

There is no direct flight from Brazil to Trinidad so be careful you are referring to the right place( as there are other places with the same name). From Brazil you need to travel to Panama. Both Panama and Brazil need Pakistanis to have a visa before they travel. Although Panama will allow you to transit without a visa as long as you have the correct transit visa for Brazil and you are just changing planes in Panama and not going through immigration to exit the airport. So try and do all these things from home or you will face a long return trip and alot of money lost in the process.

For Pakistani passport holder they can wait at Brazil airport maximum 10 hours if they have third country onward ticket latest update from Brail embassy in riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Trinidad & Tobago embassy also confirmed that visa is not required to enter T&T, pakistani passport holders.

The Actual Problem is this, that Saudi Imigration does not allow to fly without visa, also pakistan Immigration (FIA) does not allow, what solution can be still searching.................