VISIT VISA REQUIREMENTS

I would like to know the requirements of visit visa to Jeddah, KSA to bring my Husband who is working in Kuwait. We have a marriage certificate which is attested by our home department and Indian Embassy in Kuwait. Also my name is listed in Husbands passport. Does it mandatory to get attestation from MEA(India? since my name is already allocated in spouse passport.

Experts......please advise back

@ annjen2004!

Your question is not clear. Please elaborate further so we can advice you better. In general wife should be able to get a visit visa for her husband depending upon her financial standings and profession in the Iqama.

I would like to bring my husband to jeddah on visit visa, am working as a nurse here in Jeddah
In fact I need the information whether marriage certificated should be attested by MEA-Newdelhi, even if my name is listed on Husbands passport or just marriage affidavit attested by Indian consulate in Jeddah is enough to get a visit visa.

annjen2004 wrote:

I would like to bring my husband to jeddah on visit visa, am working as a nurse here in Jeddah
In fact I need the information whether marriage certificated should be attested by MEA-Newdelhi, even if my name is listed on Husbands passport or just marriage affidavit attested by Indian consulate in Jeddah is enough to get a visit visa.

No need of anything here to apply for visit visa..just apply online(https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa/create) and then sign it by your sponsor and attest from chamber of commerce and then see the status online.

@javedakb, do you mean no need of marriage certificate,passport copy etc....??? Just apply by online????

annjen2004 wrote:

@javedakb, do you mean no need of marriage certificate,passport copy etc....??? Just apply by online????

Yes these documents will only need for the Stamping(Once u got Visa) of visa in your Home Country

No you don't need any further formalities. It would be a good idea to have those documents ready in ur hands just in case.
I think its enough to attest by saudi consulate or embassy in kuwait. It might be accepted.

Hello kittaya,

Kindly note that this discussion is not active since November 2014.

Thank you for your help
Yuveshen