Motorbike to sell

Hi,

we have been travelling from Vietnam on a Honda win 110cc copy (brand name is FIGO from 2007, vietnamese paperwork). The engine and the back wheel were remade at the beginning of the trip. The bike is also equipped with a luggage carrier on both sides. We have done 3000 km without any big problems. The motorbike is in a good condition

We are selling it for 300$ (negotiable) in Siem Riep wich will be the last step of our trip. We will arrive around the 26th of November.

If you are planning to travel to Vietnam it could be a good opportunity for you, you will easily sell it in Saigon or Hanoi.

If you have some questions, wanna see pics of the bike or meet up to check it out feel free to contact us.

I am interested in this bike if its an automatic. I would want to know the ins and outs of owning and registering it in Cambodia. You can send me an SMS when you are in Siem Reap at 0962246419.

Hi,
Is your bike still for sale?
We arrive in SR next week and I am looking to buy a bike like yours.
Regards Chris

Hi,
We are arriving in SR on the 4th. If your bike is still available could you please send pictures and contact details so we can call you when we are there?
Regards Chris

Hello could you Send me pics and any info I would need .i would like to purchase it Paul

Hello maui,

Please post this offer in the Motorbikes for sale in Siem Reap section.
It has been designed specially for this type of ad.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed