Kenyans in Saudi Arabia.

Hello everyone,

I would like to connect and hear from Kenyans who live and work in Saudi Arabia and what is your experience as a Kenyan, especially a woman like as I have heard so many horrendous stories lately in news about Kenyan women being mistreated etc.

Personally, I am planning on traveling to Saudi Arabia for a job offer I have in a company but the Gov't of Kenya is currently restricting Visas being issued to women who are planning on going to Saudi Arabia due to the many reported cases of slavery etc.

It would be great to hear from people in professional jobs especially.

What is your take on this?

Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

yes true.

i heard also of those stories
the bad thing also is kenyans boys are in drugs and theft and manipulations. so i think ladies are taken advantage of due to men's behaviour in the country. drugs not allowed but there is in saudi arabia and kenyans are the reason for now.

i hope all goes well with your visa, look after yourself.

ill treating  is an individual thing is not everybody who do evil.

Lydia73 wrote:

yes true.

i heard also of those stories
the bad thing also is kenyans boys are in drugs and theft and manipulations. so i think ladies are taken advantage of due to men's behaviour in the country. drugs not allowed but there is in saudi arabia and kenyans are the reason for now.

i hope all goes well with your visa, look after yourself.

ill treating  is an individual thing is not everybody who do evil.

I'm a Kenyan I been here three years I never heard of that Kenny's are selling drugs, maybe is because I don't associate with Kenyan's who are here. But I wonder how did you know all that?
I guess the lady is talking about house maid's . cause they are the ones who have been treated so badly with Saudis and I guess it happened three to four years ago those horror stories.

true. i am working in the hospital where most of the abused ladies mostly will come to hospital being beaten and so on. however is not every body . kenyans boys most places especially government compounds are not allowed due to drugs. and is not all kenyans also.