SINGLE GROUP IN HO CHI MINH

Single guy here, would like to join the singles group next time you meet up.  :)

Is there any fun acticities in this group?

Hello Kat!

My name is Jayson and I just moved to HCMC this week.  Am I too late to join this group?

it will never be too late Jayson, give us your skype ID or follow us at : (stop coming here to systematically promote external groups)

Cheers,

i wish i can join this event one day...

this isnt an event ,sachiko. Just join our group and talk with another people. Have fun :D

Glad to hear that...my skype is ***

See ya!

Hi All
This group still run? Any rule to join FA group? ^^
Regard

i would also like to join some of your get togethers - also looking for a good sports bar -i am here this week just for the week and then back in March fultime

rich

HI
Phattys sport bar

Thanks will look it up

Hi,

Nice to meet you. Normally we have a meeting in the weekend. Please add my skype as ***. Its easy to share information.

THanks
Kat

Hi all,

I am a single mom and if you do not mind, I would like to join since sometimes I want to have some places to relax after a lot of stresses.

Thanks.

Hi Ms Huyen,

Surelly chi, you welcome. Please add my skype ***

Thánks

Kat Pham wrote:

Hi Ms Huyen,

Surelly chi, you welcome. Please add my skype ***

Thánks

Thanks Kat! I have sent the contact request :-)

hi all,

may i join this group?

Dear Derrick,

Yes you welcome. Please add our s***

Thánks

Kat

I'm vietnamese and i live in HCMC, I am new here,can I join this club?

[message moderated - no ads on the forum please]

Hello,
I'm Nataly, live in district 7, Ho Chi Minh city,
I'm Vietnamese, want to make friend with everyone (who live near here and want to make friend with Vietnamese)
My contact: viber ***, Skype: *** email: n***

Hi, How many members have now joined your HCM _single club?

May I be a member? I am getting bored of leaving alone in my room at weekends. I am a vietnamese girl -28ys old

I'm single and new to Saigon.  I would like to join too.  :)

Hello,
I would like to join this group, how can I join.
My skype is: ***
I hope to receive your invitation for joining group.

Cheers,

Hello there. Sounds interested! :)

Hi everyone!

I just arrived here in HCMC about 2 weeks ago and currently lives in D7. Glad to meet new friends and travel.

Working in retail management for 10years and now deployed here in HCMC to open the 1st one-stop-shop mall concept under the joint venture Saigon CO-OP and Mapletree Singapore.

Let me know when is the next event or may i suggest for a grand eyeball on April 19 when SC VivoCity will open its doors to the public.

Mark

Any plan for any meetup during TET?

Hi all,
For this Friday night, I want to offer dinner with you guys at Bui Vien street food at 7pm. And then Thi Pub to enjoy live music (Philipines band). It will start 10pm so before that so empty we can talk...
Let me know who are interesting and want to join...
One more thing, please make sure you will come when you confirm b/c everybody will wait you and dont make sure whats next...
Thanks for understanding and cheers...
Please help me to share to others....
See yah...

Hi guys. Nice to meet you all.
I'm the new kid on the block.
So excited to make new friend.

[Moderated: no free ads on the thread please]
Thanks for reading.

P/s: I went to Thi Pub once and the music was so good. I'm impressed with the singer's voice which was powerful and sweet.

Hey guys,

How does this topic go far? Did you guy develope it to be weekly meet up? Or better to contact *** via Skype?I dont use Skype long time ago.
I think we should meet the other then find out the activities we enjoy such as take photos, go to pub, make up, shopping....
Hope see yoy guy there one day, soon!

Just contact me on fanpage. Its ok. We have a activites in every weekend.

See yah

Hello,

I'm new in town, how can i join your group...and group activities?

Thanks,
See you,
Michela

Could you please add me on Skype. So I can easy to share with you.

Thanks
Kat

Interesting. I've no facebook so how can I join? Any upcoming meet-ups?

Hi Muzy,

Normally we will meet in the weekend to enjoy nightlife.

If you want to join you can contact with me by skype. So I will share my phone in there. Its easy to keep contact.

See yah.

Kat

Hi Kat,

I'm single and want to join this group. I like hanging out on Sunday. Is there any upcoming event?

Tks,

Ha

Hi Ha,

Normally we will hang out on Saturday night ;).

Kat

Interesting. May I join the group? Pls. keep me update with the event~ Thanks

Can I join this group as well? :) Any idea when's the meet up next month? I hope I can join!!