MEETING FOR expat-blog.com MEMBERS IN RWANDA

Hi all,

I hope you are all healthy and doing very well in your various daily activities.
I was wondering why there has been no single gathering organized for us as members of this community in Rwanda.I think such a move would be useful for each and everybody present here to widen his social or business network or just exchange ideas somewhere round the table.Maybe this was not part of the core objectives when this website was created,not sure even if what am thinking happens elsewhere in the world,but I'm really convinced that the meeting should be great.Let's all have our says about it and see if we can plan something soon.

Cheers,
Gasabo

Hi Gasabo,

It is a good idea to organise a meet up in Rwanda. We encourage members to do an Expat.com meet up in their country or region.

You just have to suggest a place, a date [2 weeks in advance] and time. ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello dear Christine,

Thanks very much for the positive feedback and encouragement.From you,i see its possible.
Let's also hear from us here,then we identify when and where to meet.we have to be sure first that members are well conversant with the idea.

Cheers,
Gasabo

Hi all.Yes I welcome the idea to meet and socialize/network..how about we suggest places/an activity then propose a date and invite people..regards Alexwan.