Foreign Girl Looking for friends in HK

Dear All:

Relax you will find more friends than you would ever think possible. JW

Welcome on Expat-blog Ashley! :) Wish you get lots of new friends on the site. See theHong Kong expat network, this could help you to get some contacts and do not hesitate to participate on other discussions on the Hong Kong forum.

All the best,
Christine

hey,

I'm a french 25 year-old woman, just arrived in HK too. If you need someone to chill out with, feel free to contact me;)

Pascale

Welcome to Expat.com and HK, Pasika :)
Don't hesitate to browse the forum: there's other posts similar to yours; you could maybe get in touch with those forum members.
Good luck
Arlette

i think there are a few people on here that want to hang out. maybe we can arrange a meeting somewhere.

[email protected]

Hey there, I'd be interested in meeting up.  New to HK also.  Dave

woyijc wrote:

i think there are a few people on here that want to hang out. maybe we can arrange a meeting somewhere.

[email protected]

Very good idea, woyijc!
However I suggest to start a new post with a clear title indicating the meeting location + date and time.
Cheers
Arlette

FeeAcer wrote:
woyijc wrote:

[email protected]

Very good idea, woyijc!
However I suggest to start a new post with a clear title indicating the meeting location + date and time.
Cheers
Arlette

Could it be sometime in end of Nov or early Dec while I'm there? :D

Hey guys,

I'm also interested to meet up. I'm new in HK and I moved here just 2 days ago.

Cheers,
Marl

I am interested too!

In the middle of making the move to HK so I am living between HK and Sydney at the moment. Will be in HK on the 15th Nov if anyone is interested in having a drink??

hi, although I am not in HK. I really do hope 2 make friend with u. Have fun in HK. Hope u will like China. I am a student in Hangzhou but live in Shenzhen, by the way.

hi all, let's meet up for coffee or drinks next sunday!

Hi,I'm Leo from Shenzhen, China. I'm looking forward to making new friends in all over the world,feel free to contact me at [email protected] or you can call me directly at +86 136 9193 4113

i m ali coming to hk 3 june any bady can give me free time ican speack chinese manzoor.1li935 add me on skype

Hey there. Im currently in HK and am new here (less than a week?)doing an internship and would love to meet up with people to explore the city. Let me know if you are interested!

Hello > this is an old thread.

Please start a new topic on the Hong Kong forum.

Thank you,
Christine

hi am looking for some good friends out there if there is any please write back

iam collins  i live an work in hk iam 37 yrs old looking for a friend...watsaap me lets chat more... 67116869

New to hk as well. Need someone to hangout! message me

Hi Jenny,

Please note that this thread is a bit old 2010 ;)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Jenny,
I will work between HK, Macau and Zhuhai.
Please email to me.
[email protected]
I will email to you when I come to HK.We can come out for a drink or two......
DTW

hi, nice to meet you.

Did Ashley ever meet anyone?  We will never know.

yup...

hi jenny howz u doing ?

I am Bernice form hk. 22 years old. Gald to meet u

Dear Lina,

This is Fred from Italy. I am coming to HK this Saturday and love to meet you (I will be on business trip there for 3 days).
Please let me know if you could be available..I am 45 years old ...I also speak Russian
+Bye and see you.

Fred

Hello fred

Just to inform you that this post created by Lina is nearly 4 years old !

Try creating a new one ;)

Regards

Kenjee

thanks a lot my friend!

☺Mates😍

Closed