10k Run Kuwait

Guys anyone here participating on 10k Run on November 29, 2014....

Good day

Thinking about doing it just for fun and to push along my weight lost (7 down 3 kgs to go). Did the 5K last week so will see as I have not ran 10 km in years.  By weekend I'll make a decison but most likely yes.

Mario

of course! RunQ8 is the best running event kuwait has to offer! the 642 was great, altho with a few hiccups.

i might show up in my flash costume if the weather is cold :P

In too .... Couldn't make it last year so I'll make sure I do this time around inshaAllah ... with crossed fingers :P

Hi, i am recently move to Kuwait .Looking for running club or any runners 10-15 km. Hope anyone can pass any information or contact number.

Thanks. Anwar

join me anwar if u live in hawally, i can go with you for a long run :)

Thanks. Yes i am living hawelly Shar al. Quthiba. Please send me whatsaap number  more easy to chat nd contact. Thanks

Anwar

just find us on www.facebook.com/q8footsoldiers:)

Hi. I am living Hawelly if any one running early morning or after 7 eve or 10-15 km please send me details.  My whatsaap number 67004574.

Thanks.  Anwar

there is a 10K run on Jan 17, starting point scientific center

Hi pls is this legacy

I am interested in running 5K/10Ks in Kuwait. I'll be in Hawally and want to run. Will this be an issue as a single woman?

not if you run with an established runner, who also happens to be situated in Hawally :P and owns and operates a free running group called Q8FootSoldiers (link)

I can do 5K...if it is there

Thank you legacy. You are helpful.

if you are staying in Hawally i'll put you in touch with all the other teachers i Know, i'll give oyu one name straight off the bat, she'll help you get settled. shes over at BBS now, used to be in ACA.

Where can I find places to run in Jahra the distance doesn't matter but it's better be more than 5km

That is where I'll be legacy.