Looking for job

Hi I'm lisa looking for a employer , have An experience to work in the house . Anyone interested kindly contact me in this number thanks 01123067982

Hello Lisa sedenio

Please drop in an advert in the required section of the site if you wish to increase your chances to find an employment :

>> Personal and household services jobs in Kuala Lumpur <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks kenjee

That's very kind of you

Lisa sedenio wrote:

Hi I'm lisa looking for a employer , have An experience to work in the house . Anyone interested kindly contact me in wechat myacxt that's my ID

hi
I am Qureshi from Pakistan
bachelor of commerce
Over 8 years experience in accounting
Living in KL having visit visa till 2nd March
Looking for a job and permit even low salary
Please help me in this regard. even if u have any type of job am ready to do.
Regards
my contact number is

Qureshi - I am afraid accountancy is not one of the job areas in Malaysia that employs foreigners. The only exception are the big international accountancy firms like Price Waterhouse, and usually they take foreign graduates and give them international experience as part of their inhouse management programme. So try those types of companies. But it is going to be nearly impossible to find work and there is an immigration clamp down just starting. There are quite a lot of public holidays coming up and that will not make it any easier. e.g. Feb. 1, 2 (WP only), 3 (Taipusam) and Feb 19 (Chinese New Year). It means people are on holiday for long periods as they go and visit their families and delays build up in companies.

Thanks gravitas
what should I do?
can u help me out?

What kind of accounting experience do you have?  Is it  more like bookkeeping or something else?

Book keeping manual and computerized both

What kinds of companies?

Hi guys I am a software programmer I would like to travel to find a job in KL this coming month/week what advice can be given?

Never turn up in Malaysia looking for a job. It will waste your money.

There are lots of international companies that hire from overseas. Do some research and apply for jobs while still in your home country. You are highly unlikely to find work without some good preparation.