Good day

can you help me?
my aunt have a indian boyfriend living for 6 years in malaysia, the boyfriend of my aunt want to visit the philippines. He talk already to the embassy, asking for invitation letter. Does he really need it? Do i need to make an affidavit of it?
Since my aunt is living in japan i am the one who will make the invitation letter. any format you have regarding invitation letter? Thanks for helping me. Godbless all.

[Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site ]

coolest boy wrote:

[Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site ]

FYI
Expat.com is not a dating or matrimonial site. Go elsewhere for what you are seeking. If you persist you will be banned.

i sent 2 times before, u should go to notary office, they have also format about it. if u dont find i gonna send u ...

www.dfa.gov.ph is web site to look at
it does seem India is not on list of 30day free visas so research it on that site
Peter

jhoanamarie wrote:

can you help me?
my aunt have a indian boyfriend living for 6 years in malaysia, the boyfriend of my aunt want to visit the philippines. He talk already to the embassy, asking for invitation letter. Does he really need it? Do i need to make an affidavit of it?
Since my aunt is living in japan i am the one who will make the invitation letter. any format you have regarding invitation letter? Thanks for helping me. Godbless all.

he need to go to the Philippine embassy in KL , he will pay something to get an entry here ...