Close

English speaking club

Hello Ruth. It is great idea to help English Learners  im also teaching english asisstance but now im jobless .I also want to spend my free time to help people . Can you give me more information,  see if i can help anything in your club.

[moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Take care. :)

How can I join this Eng club?

Dear Ruth,
My name is Binh. I just read your words now. I am considering that your club still exist at present. I would like to join your club to practice speaking English.

[EB Team moderated : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Thanks a lot
Binh

Hi everyone!

Shella Marie here, speaking in behalf of Haven's English Club in G.D. Park every Sunday afternoon.
We are so happy and grateful that many among you are interested to join the club. Pls.be informed that
we are just finalizing our new schedule. It will be our great pleasure to meet all of you soon and start the ball rolling again.
A team of volunteer foreign English teachers will be helping us this time
w/ our English club too. Doesn't that sound great? Hope you can bring more friends to join us.

Will keep you all posted guys!

For any queries and concerns, pls. drop a msg.in my inbox or reach me at ***

Best regards!

Shella Marie

Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi every one! I woulk like to learn English. English Club in G.D. Park which is near my home. I really want to join but i do not know how do i join. Please give to me the guide.
Thank you,

Lets speak English :-)

Skype name: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago

Hi. I speak fluent english. I am american. Do you need more help teaching :)

Hi every one, im Ruth. our English Speaking club is held in 1290 Thái an Apartment in district 12, at 5pm every sunday afternoon. So if anyone who wants to improve your english skills or to be a teaching volunteer here in our club. please let me know and contact me through my skype: xxx, my phone number: xxx or my zalo :xxx. i will appriciate your helping to another one. thank you so much for your  intersting and helping in our club.take care

Moderated by Bhavna last year

Hello Ruth,

Please drop an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City so that members can easily access your advert and requirements.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City

2 million members!

Watch later