Final exit in kuwait requirements

hello everyone,

i got a job offer in uae. i already applied for final exit. can i go directly go to uae without going back to my country of origin (philippines).
please advise. thanks a lot

depends on the people in the UAE really, not here.

ask them about their visa application process.

shim0606 wrote:

hello everyone,

i got a job offer in uae. i already applied for final exit. can i go directly go to uae without going back to my country of origin (philippines).
please advise. thanks a lot

As long as your visa in the uae  is already done you can definitely fly directly and please don;t go to Philippines, they will mess  up everything and you may not be able to get the new offer.

Several times i change employer, i came to Oman from Dubai directly and within Oman I change employer several times, i avoided to go to Philippines, I stayed in Thailand and waited for my new visa there and come back to muscat  with the new visa. Don't ever ever go home to Philippines until your new visa is done.

good day everyone,
    im a kadama here in kuwait and my contract will end on march 2018 and im planning to go in UAE directly from here...
    in any case is there any problem entering UAE without my employers permission?

thank you guys....

Hi Chai ,

There is no problem to enter to UAE if you have valid  tourist visa or work visa if you want to work.

It's a new country so your visa status in Kuwait will not effect your visa in UAE.

But if you want to come back to Kuwait, you should check with immigration department in Kuwait before leaving, they will tell what is the requirements.

Good luck

thank you moo...

by any chance do i have to provide any proof that i've already finish my contract?
and in the immigration is there any chance that they will ask me why im going to UAE instead in my country which is philippines...