Re; Any medical doctor from Ethiopia working in Dubai, UAE or Qatar

I would like to have information about medical jobs for medical doctors in Dubai,UAE or Qatar.I would really appreciate if there are some doctors,nurses or for that matter anyone who can help with some informations regarding medical jobs in those countries.I am md living in USA and a graduate of  Ethiopian medical school.
My questions are
-Is it difficult to get job as a general practitioner ones you get the license like does it take more than 2 months.
-Do they really have shortage of medical doctors?
-How much is the pay for a general practitioner monthly?

THANK YOU, EXPECTING YOUR REPLIES

Hello Roba12 and welcome to Expat.com :)
I think the best way to know is to contact hospitals in the region directly. You should not have any trouble as all of them have their website.
I know also that there are recruiters on-line, specialized in healthcare recruitment. A little research on Google would help you, I'm sure!
Cheers
Arlette

Dear
  I know that and i am contacting hospitals but i need to get intouch with my countrymen whom i trust and above all get first-hand informations anyways, thank you!

Any physcian from Ethiopia?

Well Roba,
Here's the link to the Network of Ethiopian in the Emirates. However I do not know if any of them is a physician! ;)

Hello everyone? Am currently a General Practitioner working in Ethiopia and am looking for a hospital a dress whom I can contact directly.
                                             Thanks

I think just google