Visa and TRC help for Filipinos only HCMC

because of new law that will take effect this January 1, 2015 I would like to reach out to all Filipinos that need help to get TRC here in HCMC, I dont own an agency but I do know someone who could help us..One of the new law is you already have 6 months stay in you passport you need to get out of Vietnam and wait for 1 month before you are allowed to come back again. Unlike before you can just got to Cambodia and wait for a couple of hours and go back again.Another thing is if you came here as tourist/visitor you are not allowed to process here from tourist to working status.You should have working permit prior to coming here.This  law will cause delayed next year when you process a visa because of the transition.The best option to my fellow filipinos is to get TRC...Agency as you know and try to inquire it will cost you 800 usd for 3 years TRC ( 400 to 500 for 1 year and 600 to 700 for 2 years) to my fellow Filipinos  someone could help you for way cheaper than other agency..This is only for Filipinos.

Hi,

That's great info. Thanks for your enthusiasm.  I will announce any filippino who needs a hand here.

Regards

darlyn79 wrote:

because of new law that will take effect this January 1, 2015 I would like to reach out to all Filipinos that need help to get TRC here in HCMC, I dont own an agency but I do know someone who could help us..One of the new law is you already have 6 months stay in you passport you need to get out of Vietnam and wait for 1 month before you are allowed to come back again. Unlike before you can just got to Cambodia and wait for a couple of hours and go back again.Another thing is if you came here as tourist/visitor you are not allowed to process here from tourist to working status.You should have working permit prior to coming here.This  law will cause delayed next year when you process a visa because of the transition.The best option to my fellow filipinos is to get TRC...Agency as you know and try to inquire it will cost you 800 usd for 3 years TRC ( 400 to 500 for 1 year and 600 to 700 for 2 years) to my fellow Filipinos  someone could help you for way cheaper than other agency..This is only for Filipinos.

Hi. I'm new hear in VN and I've been so confused with the New Visa Law (January 2015).

Let say for example, I arrived here in VN as a tourist on January 1, 2015 and I kept going to Moc Bai every 21 days (or less) to have my passport re-stamped. On my last stamped, I was allowed to stay until April 1. Then on April 1 I decided to get a 3-month single entry visa for convenience. That means I will be covered until June 30 which will be my 6th month here.

Question:
1. Does that mean that on June 30, I have to leave VN and I won't be able to come back until August 1?
2. As per TRC, how soon can you process it? And what are the requirements?
3. Can you process TRC without work permit?

I'm interested,  please give us some requirements for TRC or Working VisA. Thanks