SAP Consultant

Hello..
My name is Kouser. I am from Bangalore. I Have done BE in comp sc. My husband is working in muscat. I am looking forward to join him ASAP. I was interested to take up teaching in Muscat but unfortunately I came to know that M.Tech is must in oman for teaching so i dropped. And then I decided to take up SAP certification course in Hr. Will doing this course bring any luck in Muscat. Iam desperately looking forward to work in MUscat.
Please help.

Hello Kouser and welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members out there will be able to confirm you if your SAP certification course will be enough to have a job in Muscat soon.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kouserly wrote:

Hello..
My name is Kouser. I am from Bangalore. I Have done BE in comp sc. My husband is working in muscat. I am looking forward to join him ASAP. I was interested to take up teaching in Muscat but unfortunately I came to know that M.Tech is must in oman for teaching so i dropped. And then I decided to take up SAP certification course in Hr. Will doing this course bring any luck in Muscat. Iam desperately looking forward to work in MUscat.
Please help.

Hi,

Since January of this year there is a ban on issuing employment visas to female expatriates. Exceptions exist of course. And there are some exclusions aa well - for jobs like beauticians, housemaids, nurses and such. But most white collar jobs are no longer open for the expat women.

Please read the many posts in the forum for more information.