IQAMA status

Good day!

Please advice, I won a round trip ticket to Dubai and I had arrange the schedule with the traveling agency who is our sponsor in one of our event, I settled it and set the date (3 days and 2 nights) on the first week of December and I received the E-ticket from SAUDIA airlines via email.  now. My iqama status is a non prof. would there be any problem considering my job title. though I am A licence in the Philippines but I know that my IQAMA is not registered in the engineering council here in the kingdom. Aside from a valid passport and reentry-exit visa the only problem that I have is my professional status in IQAMA... please! anyone if you had the same situation or anyone who know about my situation please do advice. It'll be appreciated. thanks

What is is it in iqama

Hi, UAE need your original iqama with good professional other wise if you are going by plane from the airport they don't let you to go or if you travel by car or bus they reject you on the border,
1. Iqama Copy is not acceptable.
2. all normal professional is not acceptable even electrical technical is not acceptable ( فني اللكترونيات )
3. less then 3 month left to date of expiration of iqama also not acceptable

I travel every 3 month by car from Jeddah to Dubai since last 4 years with ( technical accountant ) professional.

Hi Dear

Congratulations for the Prize , But really you will a problem in Dubai airport for entering thier,
The best thing ask your travel agency to get UAE visa stampled on your passport from here before you move.

Good Luck

thank you guys. I will try to ask the travel agency with regards to this matter... thanks anyway! I appreciate it a lot. God bless

Thanks for the advice. I think I have to clear my status first before anything else. but would they allow if I show my professional license issued in my home country? I just thought about it... My friend went to Dubai last month with his IQAMA, passport and reentry-exit visa on his possession and did not faced any problem. We are both of the same profession, the only thing is that his status in his IQAMA is professional... this issue open me to the fact that I though it is just fine not to push the company to register my status as a professional. now I felt the importance of it. This is a lessons learned.