New to Dubai

Hi Everyone,

I'm Bryan, an American who has recently moved to Dubai. I'm looking forward to meeting some people in this forum and learning what they have to teach about living here.  I've been to Dubai several times in the past five years but living here is a different experience than just being in a hotel for a week at a time.

outofAmerica wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm Bryan, an American who has recently moved to Dubai. I'm looking forward to meeting some people in this forum and learning what they have to teach about living here.  I've been to Dubai several times in the past five years but living here is a different experience than just being in a hotel for a week at a time.

Im dubai, there are a lot of local magazines, with ex pat groups, and beside, there a lot of americans living in Dubai.  It wont take you long to meet new friends.
Check out Dubai MAgazine, is given out for free ant Dubai Mall

take care

hi, welcome to dubai.

there is a meet up we are trying to organise for 27th august, please feel free to join.

august 27 meetup

about 20 people attended the last one, although with ramadan there may not be so many.

hi,bryan,how are you?welcome to dubai.i also would like to make friends in dubai.you can contact me anytime if you don't mind.my email address is [email protected]

welcome to the forum Bryan, Dubai is a nice place. :)