Hi, every one

:) good day mates im steve from australia
Just joined here , and heading your way
Great to see so much help here , for the travelers like me , will do my best to get from south to north vietnarm by motor bike, traveling mid december , any one else want to join me im on me own , :)
Smiley steve ,

Hi Steve, mate sounds great but my next trip to V will be next year. You will certainly enjoy yourself,not sure if you have been before but south is motor bike crazy and it gradually settles the further you head north. Good time to travel I would say, good luck to you and have a nice trip. Make sure to pop across the hoi an on the way. Lovely spot cheers

Welcome!
Hope you will enjoy your trip!

Thankx gary for the info
I recon it be a bit of a hike , still the country side away from the citys is some thing special
im looking forward to , im gary even with an international licence from Australia , do I still need to do a drive test to obtain a licence and ride a motor bike in Vietnam  up to 175 cc

thank you friend ^^

Oh you have a licence..........wow that's great!!!

I think you might find that life is a bit less politically correct. Be comfortable that all will go well

If anyone thinks differently please say so and ease Steve's peace of mind.

Vietnam to recognize international driver's license in 2015
Check the last paragraph. Good news.

Thankx ,

:)

Enjoy your trip. I heard my friend that traveling by motorbike so exciting. You can see so much beautiful signs in our country and can take many photos. There are some website and video on youtube you can consider and get some experiences bout traveling by motorbike. :)

thank you change is on the way ;]

Hi Burin
im  steve yes your country ,is loverly the way it is , that's what I wish to see , with so much coast line
im shore I will take it all in ,becoming part of it on a bike , thankx I will check out some you tube ,
for some insight
thankx friend ;]