Ukelele players in San Miguel?

I'm new to San Miguel and I know this is a long shot, but... would love to connect with uke players! I could use a couple of lessons, and how much fun would it be to start the Ukelele Orchestra of San Miguel de Allende?

I have just begun playing the ukelele and am hoping to connect with other players while my husband and I are in our house in San Antonio in SMA during November and December..

I know a Canadian ukulele player that lives in Colonia Guadelupe. She said there are several here. I do not email wit her, But I could pass on a message. Her name is Rene and she lives here year round.

My name is Linda. My husband , Al and I will be there November and December. I have been learning to play ukulele since July and have managed to learn quite a lot! I'll contact you when I arrive and let's get together. Apparently there are a few others there, too.

I will be happy to make the introductions upon your arrival in SMA. I spoke to Rene today and she is trilled at the prospect that another Ukulele may be in SMA.