JOBS FOR LADIES IN SAUDHI ARABIA

Hello all
I am an engineering graduate presently pursuing PGDM which is equivalent to MBA. I am planning to move to Saudi Arabia(Riyadh) by the end of next year. I am worried about the job opportunities available there. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.
I did my engineering in electrical and electronics and PGDM in systems and operations.I am looking forward for the valuable suggestions from all. Is there any particular course which i will have to do before coming there?

Sanam

Roshna Sanam wrote:

Hello all
I am an engineering graduate presently pursuing PGDM which is equivalent to MBA. I am planning to move to Saudi Arabia(Riyadh) by the end of next year. I am worried about the job opportunities available there. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.
I did my engineering in electrical and electronics and PGDM in systems and operations.I am looking forward for the valuable suggestions from all. Is there any particular course which i will have to do before coming there?

Sanam

well to be  honest there is no scope for ladies in the field of engineering in Saudi Arabia till now. All Engineering jobs are male oriented coz of  saudi's culture . The only female are working in architectural firms as a architect or interior designer.