Sand volleyball court in Riyadh

Hi

I am interested to play volleyball, please let me know if there any chance to play.

Tnx & rgds,
Surya

Hi everyone,

@ Surya , welcome on board  :)

Have a look at the Sport partners in Riyadh section of the classifieds, you will find some related ads.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi guys

We are still looking for 2x2 volleyball players if u know how to play (u don't have to be good at least u know the basics and welling to learn ) please contact me anytime

Thanks
Waleed

hey waleed, were are you guys playing?

I will be keen to join you guys for the game.

Regards,

Raja Shahzaib

Hi

guys, we still playing Beach Volleyball in Riyadh, and we need a few new members, if u played Beach Volleyball before and wants to join us please let me know. where are here to have fun, all are welcome male or female as well.

Thanks everyone

Mu WhatsApp number xxx
I loved volleyball

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi beachvolleyball,

I sent you a private message. I'm interested to join your group in your volleyball games.

Please let me know.

Cool,

guys we are still playing 2x2 Beach Volleyball

anyone wants to join please let me know

Can i join u guys?? I wanna palt volleyball heres my number xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Gareth! We play badminton every Sunday at SPIS from 8:00 to 11:00 pm. You and your friends can join us. Also, i meet couchsurfers every tuesdays or wednesdays at a designated place. We also go for a hike and do other activities outside. You can join us if you want and probably we could meet for coffee one time to get to know each other and your family. Have a good day!

i want to play ive played for yours! xxxx

Good evening! Yes im willing to play but where is ur location? Can i have ur # sir so that i can chat u on whats app

Hi everyone

we still playing Beach Volleyball in Riyadh, and we need a few new members, if u played Beach Volleyball before and wants to join us please let me know. where are here to have fun, all are welcome male or female as well.

Thanks
Waleed

Im interested :)

Me Too  :D

Dear all,

We're still playing and having fun. If u know how to play beach volleyball 2x2 please join us

Location of the court below
https://goo.gl/maps/zGNomwSs5rn

Hi! Can I join in the volleyball plays? I'm not really a pro in playing but I am interested.

Hello, the volleyball activity still available?

Yes, we are still playing, let me know if u wanna join

Google beach volleyball court Riyadh, and u will find the court.

Contact me if u know how to play 2x2

Thanks
Waleed

I used to play it for fun at the beach, I'm not a professional player, if that is fine with you and your group I will be happy to join.

We are still playing, and looking for new members, let me know if u wanna join.

Google beach volleyball court Riyadh, and u will find the court.

Contact me if u know how to play 2x2

Thanks
Waleed

Hi!

is it open for female or just male players?

Open to everybody (male and female) as long as they know 2x2 beach volleyball,

how often is the game? is it weekly?

We play 2 to 3 times a week

that's great I did send you a message with my contact
hope we can play soon the weather nowadays is amazing

Hi everyone,

if u know how to play 2x2 beach volleyball, u r welcome to join us, just text me and will share the time and location. all nationalities and genders are welcome as long as you are familiar to the game and its rules

thanks
Waleed

still playing now ?
is it weekly?

Hi

We are still playing 2 to 3 times a week, now a day we start at 7pm

Tomorrow, we play 2x2 beach volleyball at 7pm, level is pretty good

let me know if you like to join

Thanks
Waleed

location ?

and weekly scheduled ?

there is normal  volleyball 6 players in Riyadh?

hi,

we play 2x2 only, and we organize everything through Whatapp, so almost as a fixed dates but few days we get busy or not enough players, so we cancel

any way, location and contact information below

Beach Volleyball Court
Qurtubah, Riyadh 13248
053 588 0505
https://maps.app.goo.gl/1UBjFt2R6ZfUWAnZ8

Hi dear,
Kindly send me your number if you're still playing nowadays.
Thanks ans stay safe.

sure, Google maps, beach volleyball court Riyadh and u will find all the information including my number

Good morning, when are you next playing? If anyone is around today I'd love to join.