Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

sand volleyball court in Riyadh

Hi

I am interested to play volleyball, please let me know if there any chance to play.

Tnx & rgds,
Surya

Hi everyone,

@ Surya , welcome on board  :)

Have a look at the Sport partners in Riyadh section of the classifieds, you will find some related ads.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi guys

We are still looking for 2x2 volleyball players if u know how to play (u don't have to be good at least u know the basics and welling to learn ) please contact me anytime

Thanks
Waleed

hey waleed, were are you guys playing?

I will be keen to join you guys for the game.

Regards,

Raja Shahzaib

Hi

guys, we still playing Beach Volleyball in Riyadh, and we need a few new members, if u played Beach Volleyball before and wants to join us please let me know. where are here to have fun, all are welcome male or female as well.

Thanks everyone

Mu WhatsApp number xxx
I loved volleyball

Moderated by Sarvesh last month
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi beachvolleyball,

I sent you a private message. I'm interested to join your group in your volleyball games.

Please let me know.

Cool,

guys we are still playing 2x2 Beach Volleyball

anyone wants to join please let me know

Can i join u guys?? I wanna palt volleyball heres my number xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Gareth! We play badminton every Sunday at SPIS from 8:00 to 11:00 pm. You and your friends can join us. Also, i meet couchsurfers every tuesdays or wednesdays at a designated place. We also go for a hike and do other activities outside. You can join us if you want and probably we could meet for coffee one time to get to know each other and your family. Have a good day!

i want to play ive played for yours! xxxx

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

International Wealth Management in Riyadh

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh