Just got to Morocco

Hi everybody,my name is craig and I am from west sussex, England.
I am half Moroccan half Irish and i just got into morocco a few weeks ago, so if anybody knows of any cool stuff to do or things to see let us know.

cheers craig

visiting or staying for a Hi! Are you in Casa?
I'd be interested in going out for interesting activities too!

Maybe see you in Casa at the weekend?

laduqesa wrote:

Maybe see you in Casa at the weekend?

yes dude if you can make it on sunday that would be perfect. I'm not working monday, at least not till the evening anyway! xx

I will be staying for a least 6 months minimum, what sort of things or activities do you have in mind? I was told to visit morocco mall today which was a load of shite, just a hyped up westfields, but the beach area and a little cafe i found were just the perfect way to end the day.

Tomorrow i'm going to check out the main touristy spots like bab marrakech and the medina it should be good.

What's everyone up too during the weekend aye?

Sunday night some serious drinking if you're up for it. In the centre of town.

Hi I am noha I live in Morocco exactly in Rabat send me if you have questions or something by

For those who are serious, there will be a session at Jet 7 tomorrow night, Sunday evening, I mean. Looks like the OP has abandoned us, so this is for anyone who is in Casablanca and wants a good evening drinking and eating.

Expats only please.

Do post if you might come, with details in case there is a problem (dress code or whatever).

Hey everyone,

I have not been online in a while, instead i have been out and about checking out Morocco (Caablanca)

What has everyone been up too?

I went to a few of the local bars in gauthier which was nice to be able to have nice cold beer in a relatively nice environment.

I was amazed at how many foreigners were around and how easy it was to make friends with English speaking europeans.

So can anybody let me know on any get togethers and so on (sorry about missing the last one I hope to make any others in the future) that would be great.

I hope everyone is enjoying morocco regardless of the shitty weather  :)

Can't be worse than the weather here.

KCM2014 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I have not been online in a while, instead i have been out and about checking out Morocco (Caablanca)

What has everyone been up too?

I went to a few of the local bars in gauthier which was nice to be able to have nice cold beer in a relatively nice environment.

I was amazed at how many foreigners were around and how easy it was to make friends with English speaking europeans.

So can anybody let me know on any get togethers and so on (sorry about missing the last one I hope to make any others in the future) that would be great.

I hope everyone is enjoying morocco regardless of the shitty weather  :)

It's a shame we didn't meet. We had a nice time, but unfortunately the club we wanted to go to after the first place finished was closed, so the evening sort of petered out after that.

Next time I come to Casa, I'll post on this thread or make a new one and let's see what develops.

As you have seen, it will be expats only!

why does your ID say banned laduqesa. what does that mean?

@lesliedeleon > if you have any questions concerning the functionality of this forum. Please contact us. Note that other messages not related to this topic might be removed.

Thank you.

lesliedeleon wrote:

why does your ID say banned laduqesa. what does that mean?

It means what it means.

Hi Noha, are you still there?