Cost of starting new company in Spain

Hi everyone, i wanna know if anybody knows the cost of establishing a company in Spain and in which city is more cheaper to open one?

Hi ishar18,

May be some more details about the kind of company you are looking to start?

Regards,

David.

Thanks David. It will be a B2B company, so the cost i just need is registering the company.

Hey!

Rent is cheap enough but you need to pay like €2000 Every month in Barcelona. The price and cost of employees is very high.

Hope that helps.

Gracias Robert :)

Hello,

To be self employed (Autonomo) you have to pay 260 euros per month plus any accounting costs.

Rent for a B2B could be quite cheap...600 euros a month in some areas since you do not need a store front on a main street... depends on the kind of business and where you need to be.

To hire experienced people you should probably stay in one of the five big cities.

unitedstatesian wrote:

Hello,

To be self employed (Autonomo) you have to pay 260 euros per month plus any accounting costs.

Rent for a B2B could be quite cheap...600 euros a month in some areas since you do not need a store front on a main street... depends on the kind of business and where you need to be.

To hire experienced people you should probably stay in one of the five big cities.

Gracias unitedstatesian for this helpful info. I might be looking for the virtual office option if it's available. Does it mean that 260 euros is the tax applied for Autonomo? Correct me if I'm wrong.

260 euros is what you pay for social security....to be legal.

Then you would need to declare IVA 8AT) and taxes on earnings.

There are also some rent-sharing options if you do not need a full-time office.

unitedstatesian wrote:

260 euros is what you pay for social security....to be legal.

Then you would need to declare IVA 8AT) and taxes on earnings.

There are also some rent-sharing options if you do not need a full-time office.

Thanks alot! You're info clears some of the roadblocks I'm having thought of.

For some people starting a business there is a reduced payment offer on the Social Security. It's something like 55€ for the first 6 months, 130€ for thenext 6 months, 180€ and finally up to the full 260€.

It's woth asking an Asesor about.

Culebronchris wrote:

For some people starting a business there is a reduced payment offer on the Social Security. It's something like 55€ for the first 6 months, 130€ for thenext 6 months, 180€ and finally up to the full 260€.

It's woth asking an Asesor about.

Great! Thank you for this info, this is a positive move for Social Security especially for start-ups.