Personal Training and Fitness.

G'day guys! I am offering introductory Personal Training lessons for 200k per 45 minutes. I am available most mornings/nights and weekends and can come to you.
I've been living in Saigon for 6 months and after seeing many of my fellow expats neglect their health and fitness (very easy to do here), I've decided to start offering my expertise as a health and fitness fanatic (to the annoyance of my friends) and a former ATP ranked tennis professional and coach in the form of one-on-one and group personal training lessons.
If you want to improve your strength, cardiovascular health, flexiblity, diet, or just need that extra kick up the arse, I can help you reach your health and fitness goals in a fun and enjoyable way.
If you would like to book a lesson with me or would like to know more, send me a personal message and I will reply within 24 hours.
Cheers,
Nathan.

I'm not one of those Expats who neglect there health, i play lots of sport and exercise everyday, i would be interested in some cross-training, maybe you can coach me in Tennis ??

Bump

Hi Nathan. I'm interested. Not sure how this things works though, can you contact me please? 0903754145. Thanks. Harriet