Personal Training and Fitness.

G'day guys! I am offering introductory Personal Training lessons for 200k per 45 minutes. I am available most mornings/nights and weekends and can come to you.
I've been living in Saigon for 6 months and after seeing many of my fellow expats neglect their health and fitness (very easy to do here and guilty of it myself), I've decided to start offering my expertise as a health and fitness fanatic (to the annoyance of my friends) and a former ATP ranked tennis professional and coach in the form of one-on-one and group personal training lessons.
If you want to improve your strength, cardiovascular health, flexiblity, diet, or just need that extra kick up the arse, I can help you reach your health and fitness goals in a fun and enjoyable way.
If you would like to book a lesson with me or would like to know more, send me a personal message and I will reply within 24 hours.
Cheers,
Nathan.

Hello Nathan,

My husband is one italian, he is looking for a trainer, we live in imperia, could he have a trial session?

His email is [email protected], you can contact him to arrange the suitable time, i informed him.

Thank you,

Regards,

Thu