Looking for some things - bamboo or rattan blinds - stone buddha?

I'm having a tough time finding bamboo or rattan blinds (curtains); anybody know a good shop? I'm also looking for a stone, or cast cement, Buddha - approx. 90cm tall; any place that delivers?

Thanks.

Hi,

You can check 215 and 345 of  ly thai to str, ward 9, Dist10 for ratten blinds. The price is under $20

Tel: 0906 388 393

About 1m stone you can check in dist 2. There is a very big pagoda near big C and there is a stone shop next to this pagoda. If they dont have what you want, you can go to Truong Chinh st of dist 12 or Vac Hai area ( opposite to entertainment center of dist 10)

Regards

For rattan blinds, you can go to shops along Ly Thai To St., D10 or Cao Thang St. (the small Cao Thang next to Nguyen Van Troi market, not the one at cross to Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., D1).

For stone Buddha, you can go to shops along Nguyen Chi Thanh St., D10 (or D11, it's a long street). Or
- Dzambalashop 54 A Hoa lan St. , ward 2 , Phu nhuan Dist.
- Dieu Tuong Am, 212 at Ba Thang Hai St., Ward 12, D10
- Or you can go to temples. Normally Vietnamese go to temples to "invite" stone Buddha to come to their home.

Thank you Dejavu.dot and Scarletvn

I used "temples" in stead of "pagodas". OMG! LOL! :))

I ordered some very nice bamboo blinds through Lazada (seller: Thịnhphatremcua).