Very urgent information required regarding visa

Hi all... thanks for all the support...
I have my visa interview next week..
I have all the papers ready for interview..
I have a confusion... I go in a language student visa, one of the company already offered me job once I reach B2 level German.. I am doing my B1 and B2 in Germany...  and my intention is to work after my studies..

I have written that in my cover letter... for normal studying purposes, Germany won't grant visa if they have intention to work... I'm going for learning German and my aim is to reach German level required for my work... so can I mention that in my motivation letter.. my friend has already mentioned that in the invitation letter from Germany ... I don't want to get my visa rejected...

Please guide me... Iwanted to be honest with the embassy.. but, I can't afford a rejection of visa

Please advice me with your valuable suggestions..

Your post is a bit incoherent regarding what your plans are.
Towards the (visa issuing) authorities, you have to be completely honest (everything else is a criminal offense), but such ambiguity might well lead to rejection. So I suggest you decide on a definite path forward and show sufficient proof that you are serious about going it (and no other).
As far as I know, after studying (and getting a degree) in Germany, you can easily get a work permit.