Latinos in tokyo

hi, im form puerto rico and have always wanted to see how japan has been form a latinos point of view, im puertorican so if u are too that would be even better. im learning the language by myself but hopefully will start classes at the uni soon. hopefully ill even take a japanese study abroad to learn the language and fully inmerse in it. if anyone has any siteS OR Info about puertoricans on japan please leave it on the thread. i want to go to tokyo and study animation. ive been studying at at college for  a year now and want to leave for japan asap. thanx

did you ever move to tokyo? i am from puerto rico too. i have lived in tokyo now for 4 years. its really a good place to live, but not so many puerto ricans here. i miss the food. haha. but i have great friends from columbia and brazil

@elle382 - The original post is almost 4 years old!
Thanks for your input though :P

Hope after your reply there may be other Puerto Rica's that may sign up to this site and join in.. good luck and hope you're still enjoying Japan :top::)

@elle382

My wife and I are moving to Tokyo in about 3 weeks.  She's Cuban and I'm Mexican.  We're very interested in meeting other latinos in Tokyo, so please let me know if you'd like to meet sometime.