Recap development! What do you think of these guys?

I have been nosing around online and have found that they have a development in honduras and Costa Rica.  Their lot prices are low but I bet they get there money when you go to build.  I see the development in Costa Rica is away from the beach in the jungle but cheap lots.  The one in honduras is on the beach with cheap lots too.  If you have bought from them lets hear your opinions.  They seem nice on the phone and wanted to know if I wanted a lot site unseen?  I would prefer to see the lot.  It would cost a bundle to build on a lot that has a ton of bedrock.

Anybody have and comments please share good or bad.

I would advise not to buy site unseen.  :/

There are MANY dishonest scam developers in Central America. Unless you see something significant already under construction and a good head way in the development process, don't waste your time ...... OR MONEY. Alot of supposed developers sell the lots and homes BEFORE construction even begins and use these monetary resources to build the project and some developments fail due to lack of sales and they keep your denaro and leave you empty handed while other developers just plain and simply rob you without any intention of building anything.  Buy sight unseen ......... NEVER ! Don't believe any pictures they send you either. Investigate, Investigate, Investigate because there are NO guarantees in C.A and usually no legal recourse either.

Well I bought 2 lots in Honduras and 1 in Costa Rica from Recap.. Lots in Costa Rica all beautiful, and yes a little bit far from the ocean.

In Costa Rica can you atleast see the ocean?  How far of a walk to the ocean and is it safe?  Are you near a town with hospital or out in the jungle?  Are you building or just buy for an investment?  What are the rules on the Costa Rica development?  Is there a time limit to build?  I would like to buy a lot and sit on it until I have the cash to build.  Would you have the coordanance to look up the Costa Rica development on google earth?

Okay, I was in Costa this summer to look at my lot.  I can see a little bit ocean from my lot. You know it does not matter, they all have their very own beauty. For me it is perfect place. From my place to the ocean probably 15 min. to drive very very slow, because of hills always up and down, but I got this lot because the view is stunning. Some lots not too far from the ocean and you can walk. Keep in mind the development is huge. Not too far from everything and it is not in a jungle. And yes I will build house there. You can buy and keep it as an investment ...can not tell you for how long. In Costa Rica you need a car because you do not want to depend from local public transportation. I rented a nice car for $280 for 10 days. It is very friendly and safe country. I do not know how you will see the development on google earth? The development build houses there. The people why are working on this project in CR  very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I had a great time.