Trustable lawyer

Hello,
We are a middle aged couple looking for Hungary property to buy and live. 
We need good and trustable lawyer who will help us  (check all utilities bills and ownership documents, prepare all documents with translation in english etc… )
Can you recommend somebody?
Your help will be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance.
Alex1959

Hi,

Have you already found the property. I am selling my family house. If interested please let me know. It situated on the out skirt of Budapest in Maglód. Near to airport. It is 110 sqm plus garden area of 900sqm.

Thanks

I already sent you a PM

Hello!

I am a lawyer and I can help you with the preparation of all the necessary documents in English and Hungarian.

Please contact me,

Kind regards,

Anna Erdodi

Hi Anna Erdodi > I invite you to register in the business directory  section:

Lawyers in Hungary.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Anna Erdodi, I am looking for an Immigration lawyer, or someone who can help with this. Can you please conctact me? Would like to speak more to you about this. Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free ads are not allowed on Expat Blog
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I'm just going through a property purchase and using a lawyer called Dr. Toth-Kalaszi Andras, his website is here:
http://www.tothandras.net/en/law-firm-i … ral-europe

Andras speaks English really well, and has been very helpful and friendly. He responds quickly on email and seems to be very conscientious.  He's registered with the Budapest Bar Chamber.

His office is a short walk from Újbuda–központ which is on the new metro line.

I'll add him to the directory on this site if I can.

Mr   richard  locke in budapest??    Ask british embassy

In which area will you buy??

Hello,
        Do you provide services in Business immigration ? like Registration of LLC company, Bank account opening and other legal procedure ?

makoxford wrote:

Hello,
        Do you provide services in Business immigration ? like Registration of LLC company, Bank account opening and other legal procedure ?

Yes, you can check the website in English dukkon.hu

Would you please tell me about ur services and their fee (inbox) for LLC company formation/registration and other requirement.
Thank you

Hi Evelin Alexa,

Do you provide for the services mentioned above or is it just a website that you know well ?

Thank you in advance for your reply :)

Bhavna

We provide those services. You can see more services provided by our law firm in the website stated.

makoxford wrote:

Would you please tell me about ur services and their fee (inbox) for LLC company formation/registration and other requirement.
Thank you

Please inbox me your email address and I will give you information needed.

I suggest You chose Hungaryproperties.org   they use a distinguished Lawyer who has a Doctor Title.
This Company are so caring,i could hardly believe the service they have provided. They visited several properties for me when i was in England,at their own expense,and only charged around £360 in fees.

I bought an 18th Century Priests Cottage,which has been a haven of tranquillity for me,but unfortunately living alone here has taken its toll,so im about to sell up and return to England.

I can send Pictures and refer You to the Property Manager if you are interested?

The house has Oak Beams,log burners,2-4 acres of land,Garage and outbuilding,fruit trees. Situated 9 miles from lake Balaton,the Village of Zalaapati has 8 shops including a Post Office,Bank,Medical Centre,Police Station 3 Restaurants two Mini Markets and a good Bus Service. Nearby is the Largest outdoor hot-springs in Europe and the Therapy Centre of Hungary,Hevis. Asking Price £20.000

Mercurien wrote:

Lawyer who has a Doctor Title

It is standard in Hungary for lawyers to have a "Doctor" title as that is the degree title they are given from law school.

It seems at times that every third person in Hungary is a "Doctor" (non-MD). Diplomas, titles, certificate and other pieces of paper and awards are highly prized here. The titles that come with them are, IMHO, over elevated and overused. And they are not necessarily equivalent to what is received abroad.

The Doctor Title,refers to the Doctorate level of University Degree passed.Before that is the Masters Degree. A High level Honours Masters Degree is required before anyone is allowed to apply for a Doctorate,therefore I suggest that those who have worked to achieve the highest calibre in their Profession,should be the most trusted lawyers as they have strived longer and worked harder to attain to that level and are most likely to continue to strive to keep up their high standards and reputation.

Mercurien wrote:

The Doctor Title,refers to the Doctorate level of University Degree passed.Before that is the Masters Degree. A High level Honours Masters Degree is required before anyone is allowed to apply for a Doctorate,therefore I suggest that those who have worked to achieve the highest calibre in their Profession,should be the most trusted lawyers as they have strived longer and worked harder to attain to that level and are most likely to continue to strive to keep up their high standards and reputation.

The "Doctor" title for attorneys in Hungary is not a PhD, and it does not include getting a Masters degrees. All Lawyers in Hungary attend 5 years of law school and graduate with a degree in Doctors of Law at the end:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_%2 … 29#Hungary

Gives no indication that any attorney in Hungary has worked harder, studies more, or is at a higher level than any other.