Swimming Lesson- where and what is the rate? currently in district 1!

Hey guys, I'm looking for swimming lesson but no idea where could find it? Either Private or group, it doesn't matter. Please give me ur advice where n rate. Now I stay in district 1.

Looking for ur advice guys :-)

iamiamsine wrote:

Hey guys, I'm looking for swimming lesson but no idea where could find it? Either Private or group, it doesn't matter. Please give me ur advice where n rate. Now I stay in district 1.

Looking for ur advice guys :-)

Hello iamiamsine,
Once I saw an advertisement in my old apartment that offered swimming classes for Young children.
The 'instructor' was asking $20 per hour!Per child!!
Now that is asinine.And she didn't last long.

I suggest that you go to a pool and learn to not fear the water.Have fun.Enjoy yourself
Just hold onto the edge of  the pool if you're not comfortable.
You'll meet foreigners and especially Vietnamese who will see you and people
will want to chat with you and help you learn.
BUT you'll not learn from random postings on the Internet.?????

If a bike can swim.........so can you.
royalty free image of a bike swimming.
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/epixx/epixx1010/epixx101000081/8150115-nakhon-ratchasima--october-24-motorcycle-taxi-in-deep-water-during-the-monsoon-flooding-of-october-2.jpg

one of my colleague said so. She learnt swim by herself. Im not person who fear of water, I lovs it and also love to dive but will more fun if I can swim T^T

Thanks for ur asvice so much :-)

Hi
Why don't you try to join our club - SaiGon Swimming Club?
Take a look about the information about that club if you care:
Who are we?

We are a bunch of local and foreign volunteers believing that swimming is a very important skill to learn. We have been surprised by the huge number of non swimmers in Vietnam and the number of accidents in the sea caused by the lack of knowledge of local people. Hence we are willing to use our non professional swimming knowledge and give of our free time to help you to learn how to float and move in the water.

How does it work?

The swimming class is held every Sunday(2:30PM-4:30PM) at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai swimming pool at 28 Ngo Thoi Nhiem, District 3.

Then depending on the number of people attending, we create pairs or groups of level between swimmers and none swimmers for the coming lesson. So far many good swimmers joined us to help and there haven't been more than 3 students per teacher.

We try to develop a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere during the class so nobody feel uncomfortable in the swimming pool. To do so, we organize little games in the water and always end up the class by drinking a coffee and playing board games.

Who can join?

We will be more than happy to welcome non swimmers, beginners willing to learn and good swimmers willing to teach or simply willing to improve their swimming skills. Sadly for security and responsibility reasons, we can't accept children.

What material should you bring?
-Please bring your swimming suit, goggles if you can't open your eyes in the water.
-Feel free to bring any swimming material you have at home. We could use it.

Additional information

-Entry fees at the swimming pool: VND 25 000
-Please send me an e-mail to confirm your attendance. I'll add you on the swimming mail list and will keep you updated of any change regarding the date or the place.

Salem - 0906096040 / [email protected]

Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/283405445125051/

WE WILL ADD ON FB ONLY PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED AT LEAST ONE SWIMMING SESSION. PLEASE DON'T TRY TO JOIN THE GROUP IF YOU DON'T BELONG TO THAT CATEGORY.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed