Anyone interested in a fantastic new football academy for kids 3+. !!!

Would like to know if anyone out there would be interested in an amazing new football academy for children of all ages, 3+. The classes will be taught by a British professional football player with great experience, who is currently playing on the island.The classes will be excellent, age appropriate and most importantly fun! If you are interested please let me know. Can you also let me know where you are on the island as there will be classes in various areas. Thanks for your interest.

Hi luda277! You may also post this in the Cyprus classifieds > community section. :)

Hi, Thanks so much for letting me know about the Cyprus Classifieds. Thats great!

Hi, we would definitely be interested.  We are moving out to Cyprus in Jan 2011 and staying for 9 months.  Can't tell you what area yet as we are still undecided and need some advice regarding schools, expat communities etc.  When are the classes starting?
Thanks Andrea

Hi there, we have moved to Limassol. We arrived here in July. Its nice. We have 2 children. There are a lot of schools to choose from here. And it is very central on the Island, it very easy to travel anywhere from here. I believe there are more britih people in Paphos which is also nice. The classes will start in Limassol but also looking to expand them into Paphos and Larnaca and possibly other areas. What area are you thinking of moving to? If you need any advice just give us a shout, happy to help :)

yes most definately. Have 3 boys aged 5 and twins 4 so would be VERY interested. We are based just outside Larnaca.

thats great! thanks for letting me know, I will be in touch soon

Please write me the telephone of this football organization

It is a great idea to develop children's and teen football. Then from this generation grow future masters and professionals of big football

this thread is over 9 years old

It's very cool to train the younger generation in sports