Seeking for collocation / Recherche de collocation

Hello,

I will be moving to Amsterdam in December for work purpose.
I have a 2 years xp with roommates in strasbourg, France and I am looking for a new collocation, because I find it better to live with other people.

I am best known to be easy to live with, in a good mood, I like to go out and share my meals with people and I know how to not impose myself.

Don't hesitate in contacting me !

Je vais etre mute a Amsterdam en Decembre.

J'ai une experience de collocation de deux ans a Strasbourg et je recherche une une nouvelle colloc, simplement parce que je trouve que vivre avec quelqu'un est plus sympa.

Je suis plutot connu pour etre facile a vivre, de bonne humeur, j'aime sortir, partager mes repas, et je ne suis pas imposant.

N'hesitez pas a me contacter !!

Hi kspinner,

I moved your topic to the English section of the Amsterdam forum for better interaction and visiblity.

Posting an advert in the Flat share in Amsterdam section might help you find the accommodation you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your help I appreciate it =)

Have a good one

Kevin

Hi, nice you are coming to Amsterdam. There are other ways to mingle with other edperts in Amsterdam, one of which is to attend event for experts. Will be nice to hangout with you when you arrive. keep me posted.
Also, what exactly do you need , Do you have  a place and want to share with a room mate or do you want to share with someone?
cheers

Salut :)
Moi j'arrive début janvier et je recherche une colloc également :)

Hi Nene2,

I am curently for both, a new place + people to share it with OR a free room in a collocation :)
I'm looking to have my own room
I'm also looking to meet new people of course, I will probably be back on the 24th for 2 weeks

And what do you mean by event for experts ?

Cheers !!

Salut CaroStory,

Ben je cherche une colloc au plus proche du centre d'Amsterdam, pour disons max 500 euros par mois par personne.

Je vais encore passer 3 semaines là bas en tout avant d'emmenager réellement.

Tu arrives quand en Janvier ?

Please keep the conversation in English on this Anglofone forum  ;)

bah tout pareil que toi.
j'arrive le 4 janvier. et toi ?

CaroStory wrote:

bah tout pareil que toi.
j'arrive le 4 janvier. et toi ?

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.
Thanks

i'm arriving on january the 4th. what about you ?

Hello everyone the website kamernet is very good for people Who are looking for a flat to share. But you have to pay for registration. Bonjour à tous, le site kamernet est très bien pour ceux qui cherchent une coloc, il est payant par contre ;). N'hésitez surtout pas à mettre une photo de vous et une bonne description, on aime toujours savoir à qui on a affaire ;). Bon courage

Well I will spend some time over there in December but I will officially be living over there in January

If I find something earlier it would be nice

Have you find any place yet ?

Hi every one , I'm new on this websit , how it works on here to fin a job or apply for it ! Thanks 😊

For a start you can check out the jobs section in the green banner above the page. Or browse through several topics on this forum. Some members give some useful information about job searching.