Do you need/want someone to practice Spanish with?

Hello everyone!!

I'm Mexican and I love languages. I speak English and I'm currently trying to learn Norwegian, because my husband is Norwegian.
If you need or want help to learn or practice Spanish you can send me a message. We could use Whatsapp or Skype, to speak. You can also ask me anything about Mexico; places, food, culture, people, etc.

Greetings from Veracruz!

:)

Hello,

How are you?
I see you are Mexican.
I need to ask , I am really interested in your desserts in Mexico, especially the Gelatine desserts with the flowers inside.
Do you know where I can learn to do this in Mexico. ?

Thanks

Can you desctibe these deserts? It seems intresting and delicious by the way you describe it. :)

Zee_Zee wrote:

Hello,

How are you?
I see you are Mexican.
I need to ask , I am really interested in your desserts in Mexico, especially the Gelatine desserts with the flowers inside.
Do you know where I can learn to do this in Mexico. ?

Thanks

There are recipes for Gelatin on Youtube,if that helps

lmla21 wrote:

Hello everyone!!

I'm Mexican and I love languages. I speak English and I'm currently trying to learn Norwegian, because my husband is Norwegian.
If you need or want help to learn or practice Spanish you can send me a message. We could use Whatsapp or Skype, to speak. You can also ask me anything about Mexico; places, food, culture, people, etc.

Greetings from Veracruz!

:)

Hi Imla,I could do with some practise.
Thanks
Neil

Hello @Zee_Zee!

I'm good, thanks. How about you?. I have seen lots of videos about these desserts called: gelatinas artísticas. They are on youtube. Honestly I don't know where you can learn to do it in Mexico. I don't know if this dessert belongs to some especific region, but, there are many videos on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on7MtXufQqk

Hope this can help you.
Greetings!

Hello Neil!

Sure, we can have some voice conversations if you want, or just send e-mails or chat to practice.
I'm new on Expat.com, so I don't know much how this works but if you like you can write me: [email protected].

Greetings!