Apt to rent

I am going to Rabat in a month. I need to find 1 br to rent. How do I go about? how much does it cost average?

Hello mooncozzens

So as to have a better idea, I invite you to browse through the rental proposals in our Housing in Morocco section. You can also place an advert over there and will have a definite answer from owners.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

when do u come ?

Mourad05 wrote:

when do u come ?

I am going to Rabat in a month.

Okey you can send me  a message in privat to see how can i help you

Mooncozzens

Don't deal with people in private. That is the route preferred by tricksters and fraudsters. If Mourad has a flat of his own he wants to rent, he can come right out with it on the forum and give the details. After all, this would aid him to rent his flat out in any case. If he's just an intermediary for other people's flats, ignore him as he'll charge a load of commission or rip you off. Do try doing what Kenjee has suggested. Don't deal with people on the forum who want to offer you help in private, just deal with the landlords directly.

You can see the way it goes? "Contact me in private so I can see how I can help you". Fleece you more likely. You don't want "help", you want a flat!

Mourad05 wrote:

Okey you can send me  a message in privat to see how can i help you

I don't need any help in being scammed. I did a very good job of that myself, in Morocco recently.