Home recipes for food lovers ! :)

As it seems many of us are food lovers, I propose this new topic to all of you and invite you to write down one of your best recipe from your home country which each of us could then try at home and comment!
Hope many of you will respond :)

i guess i m the first one ...

I m from MEXICO CITY and there s a little plate can be used as appetizer called "pico de gallo"  you  need for 4 people :

5 tomatoes
1 onion
1 lemon
you can use pimment de cayenne for a little spicy taste
tortillas nachos, you can buy it in carrefour etc etc ...
1 coriander branch

so, you have to cut everything in small portions and lemon and the pimment cayenne, put on the tortillas nachos and enjoy !!
you can also put shrimps inside in small pieces

VOILà !!

A great recipe for all those who love spicy chicken wings. I thank the movie "The Hundred Foot Journey: for bringing this to my attention. I hope you like the recipe. Please share opinions below.

http://lovebugsandpostcards.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/100FootJourney537f9707b0024-1.jpg

Hi mominwasi > ?? This is a four years old thread.

I felt like sharing this with everyone and I thought why to create new topic when there are already people talking about food recipes. However. I got few more recipes from the same movie over internet..what I should do now to share new recipes with food lovers?

Hi mominwasi,

Christine only wanted to tell you that this thread is quite old. ;)

However, you may continue to post your recipes here as you are still talking on the same subject. It will help to keep this thread up to date. :D

Thank you and have a nice day

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for updating me about the same. I am new to this forum and I felt like I may be going some other way.

Chicken salad North Indian salad:-

Shredd boiled chicken and make julien pieces,
Cube cuts of green capsicum,Tomato and Indian Red Oinion(one each).
Lemon juice(from min.4 lemons)
Salt
Pepper
Chat Masala(u can get this from any Indian Supermarket)
Green chillies(optional for spice lovers)
Preparation :-
Mix all  except lemon juice  and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
After ten minutes take it from fridge then mix with lemon juice and chat masala,mix well.
Springle it with fine chopped green chillie and a dash of oilve oil.
A good starter or side dish for cocktail party

Gold Coins
Reqd:-

a,Cottage cheese
b, Round cutter or bottle cap
c,Spinach
d,Ginger
e,Batter
f,grounded cornflakes
h,oil
salt & pepper

Use a round cutter or caps of bottle to cut cottage cheese in coins shape.Season these pieces with salt and pepper(red chillie powder for spice lovers)Boil spinach with garlic and ginger.Allow to cool .Then make a fine paste of this,Stuff this paste in between two pieces of cottage cheese.Dip in batter and later in powdered cornflakes ,dep fry and enjoy your Gold coins with thousand island sauce